- Graveland Official Zip Hoodie "Hour Of Ragnarok"
- Graveland " Carpathian Wolves " Longsleeve size from S to 3XL
- BILET na koncert Ancient, Acherontas klub Magnetogon Łódź
- Graveland wojskowa czapka z daszkiem , czarna
- Bilet Ancient Rites - VooDoo Club
- Besatt 30 urodziny BLUZA Z KAPTUREM NA ZAMEK rozmiar od S do 2XL
- GRAVELAND - T-Shirt Carpatian Wolves size from S to 5XL
- INFERNO - oficjalna Koszulka Rozmiar od S do 5XL
- Bilet Ancient Rites - Klub Muzyczny Liverpool
- Graveland oficjalna koszulka rozmiar od S do 5XL
- BESATT - Blasphemous Ritual, Live in Zabrze DVD + CD Digipak
- Graveland - naszywka tkana , licencja
1. Rebirth of the Nemesis 06:38 Show lyrics
2. Ladders to Sumeria 04:02 Show lyrics
3. Deluge of Delusional Dreams 06:25 Show lyrics
4. Touching the Spheres of Sephiroth 03:10 Show lyrics
5. Gyroscope (The Tea Party cover) 02:58 Show lyrics
6. Double Helixed Sceptre 05:56 Show lyrics
7. The Scribes of Kur 06:35 instrumental
8. Leper Jerusalem 03:49 Show lyrics
9. Sand Grain Universe 05:16 Show lyrics
10. Emissaries and the Mysterium Magnum 07:20 Show lyrics
For over 25 years now, MELECHESH have been crafting a singular sound that encompasses black metal, death metal, and most uniquely, Middle Eastern folk music. That they were Israel's most known black metal export is only part of the MELECHESH story, for that story would mean nothing if there weren't classic albums to back it up. Of them, the band's three-album run on OSMOSE in the early/mid 2000s – Djinn, Sphynx, and Emissaries – is widely considered to be the band's best work.
Originally released in 2006, Emissaries was the opening of a new chapter in the always-exciting MELECHESH saga: gone was drummer Proscriptor, to focus on the eventual rebirth of ABSU, and in came the ever-prolific Xul (Funeral Winds, Thanatos, Liar of Golgotha). This switch of drummers brought forth an extra kick of energy; while still as serpentine as ever, MELECHESH here more often (and more deftly) shift among various tempos, guided by Xul's ever-busy hands and feet, giving Emissaries a wild ‘n' winding aspect. Likewise, the more pronounced heavy metal aspect of Sphynx gets especial emphasis here, particularly on such stadium-ready anthems as “Gyroscope.” Explore foreign land again – or for the first time – with Emissaries!
Re-issue, 300 x gold 12" LP (180g) in a black poly-lined innerbag, download card, poster A2, full-color on 150g art paper, gatefold, full-color, black flood inside on 350g, all assembled in a PVC overbag.