- Sound of Liberation - Wrocław
- Graveland Official Zip Hoodie "Hour Of Ragnarok"
- Sound of Liberation - Bielsko Biała (1)
- Graveland Army Cap , Black
- BESATT - Blasphemous Ritual, Live in Zabrze DVD + CD Digipak
- Sound of Liberation - Bielsko Biała
- Besatt official T-Shirt
- Spatial - Continuum ,Digipak , Doom/Black Metal , Poland
- Hexhorn - Before The End , digipak , Thrash/Death Metal Poland
- Bilet Ancient Rites - VooDoo Club
- Bilet Ancient Rites - Klub Muzyczny Liverpool
- immortal - blashyrk kingdom , Bootleg , Black Metal
Below you can find answers to the questions we are most often asked about making purchases from our store:
- How can I check the availability of products?
- How can I check the progress of an order?
- How long will I have to wait for delivery?
- What methods of delivery are available?
- How much will I pay for delivery?
- How can I pay for my order?
- Can I collect goods in person?
- What are discount coupons?
- What is the storeroom?
- Can I obtain a VAT invoice?
- How can I change my order?
- I placed an order in error. How can I cancel it?
- Where is my package?
- Do products come with a guarantee?
- I have a problem with a product I ordered. What now?
- Can I return a product that I have purchased?
Next to each product you will find information on its availability in the store:
- No goods – currently zero items in stock; if you are particularly interested in that product, let us know by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 786965401
- Low stock – the last items are still in stock, so hurry with your purchase!
- Medium stock – we have at least several or a larger number of items in stock
- Large stock – we have a sufficient quantity of the product in stock to fulfil many orders
- Available to order – we can obtain the product specially for you; contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone on 786965401
- Delivery expected – the product will be available shortly
- Withdrawn – our store no longer offers the product
We will send information to your e-mail address about progress in fulfilling your order. Also, on logging on to your account, you will be able to access full information about your current and past orders: status, content, addresses given, etc.
Immediately after you place an order you will receive an information e-mail containing a link which you should click to confirm the order – we will then begin processing the order. Current information on progress with your order will be sent to your e-mail address.
Date of receipt of goods = dispatch date + delivery time
The dispatch date depends on the availability of products and the selected method of payment, while the delivery time depends on your chosen method of delivery.
Depending on the quantity and weight of the products ordered, the chosen method of payment and your own preferences, you may select one of the following methods of delivery:
- Polish Post office (economy or priority delivery),
- collection in person.
You will see the total cost of delivery for your order after you have added products to your basket and selected your preferred methods of delivery and payment – in the summary you will find the precise amount payable. Depending on the chosen method of payment (payment in advance or on delivery) and mode of delivery, the cost of delivery will be from a few zloty to around 19 zloty.
Depending on the value of the order, the chosen method of delivery and your own preferences, you can choose one of the following methods of payment:
- transfer to bank account,
- cash on delivery,
- electronic payment (online transfer).
Of course, you can collect your order at the personal collection point at Sobocinskiego , 40-687 Katowice. For hours of opening, see the Contact tab. When you collect in person you don’t pay any extra costs.
During many of our promotional campaigns we offer discount coupons to our customers. They take the form of codes which should be entered in the appropriate field in the shopping basket. This will cause the amount payable to be calculated taking account of the discount.
Remember that most discount codes have an expiry date. After this date the code becomes inactive and can no longer be used to obtain a discount.
The storeroom is an area where you can add products that you are still thinking about. This function is available only to registered users.
If you are debating whether to buy a particular product, and you have an account with us, just log on and add the product to your storeroom. The products in the storeroom are remembered for you. When you next log on to the store, you will find all of the products you saved. At any time you can return to them, move them to the shopping basket or remove them from the storeroom.
Yes, you can obtain a VAT invoice for products bought from our store. For this purpose, when placing an order, on the form with your data select the “Firm” option and supply the invoice details. State your wish to receive a VAT invoice in the Remarks (under “Additional information”). If the delivery address differs from the invoice address, mark the “Different delivery address” option on the form and state the address to which the goods are to be delivered.
The date of issue of the VAT invoice will be the date on which your order was dispatched. It is not possible to change this date.
You can modify your order only up to the time when it has been fully made up. After it has been sent to the stated address, changes are no longer possible. To make any changes to your order (change of address, addition of product, change to method of payment or delivery), contact us as quickly as possible, preferably by telephone: 786965401.
You can cancel your order only up to the time when it has been fully made up. After it has been sent to the stated address, cancellation is no longer possible. To cancel an order, contact us as quickly as possible, preferably by telephone: 786965401.
If you select the courier delivery option, you will receive an e-mail with the number of the shipping list and a link to a page where you can keep track of the current location of your package. If you are a registered store customer, that link will also be visible in the Shipping column when you view your order details.
Yes, products available from our store come with a manufacturer’s guarantee valid within Poland. Information on the duration of the guarantee is given in the product description, as well as on manufacturers’ websites. It is important to retain your proof of purchase (till receipt or invoice) and the original packaging throughout the period of the guarantee – these are required when reporting faults.
Before accepting a package, always check that it has not been damaged in transit. If the packaging carries visible external damage, we advise that you refuse delivery of the package and then contact us by telephone on 786965401.
If you wish to make a complaint about a product, check whether the complaint should be addressed to us or to the manufacturer. This information can be found on the guarantee card, and also in the product description on our pages or on the manufacturer’s website.
Yes, according to the Act of 2 March 2000, within 10 days of the date of collecting ordered goods, you can return a product bought online without giving reasons. However the goods must not carry signs of use or be damaged, and must be in the original packaging with its entire contents intact.